Whoah, that guy up there really wants to lose his weight, huh? Help us tell him by sharing these 30 powerful tips on how to lose weight in 7 days to everyone.
Have you ever heard sayings like “abs are made in the kitchen” or “food is fuel, not therapy”? Well, those are not totally wrong. Sculpturing your dream body literally starts at the supermarket because the kind of food you bring home really does matter for your later eating decisions.
You can lose weight fast by starving yourself or cut so many calories per day, but it will bring more harm than benefits. So when it comes to a healthy diet, we have to agree that to plan the program is very important. Here are the 3 simple steps that you might want to copy for a better diet plan.
1. Choose Your Food Wisely
Try to walk in a separate way with a lot of sugar and carbs. You don’t have to be completely split up, just cut back. When you reduce sugar and carbs consumption, your hunger levels will decrease and will automatically reduce your calorie consumption.
You can choose this food instead:
- Brown rice
- Sweet potato
Sugar molecules in complex carbs have a longer chain and more fiber. It means that your body will take longer time to digest the food and will make you full longer and eat less.
Try to avoid these fellows:
- Sugar and syrup
- Soft drinks and energy drinks
- Table sugar (sucrose)
All simple carbohydrates consist of only one (monosaccharide) or two sugar molecules (disaccharide). When these foods enter the bloodstream, they will significantly increase blood sugar levels quickly. Definitely not something you want to happen when you are on diet, right?
2. Choose Your Work Out
It might be not necessary but it is recommended. You want to make your body always fit, right? Doing light exercise or going to gym can help you to burn calories so try to work out 3-4 times a week.
You can do some weights training to burn more calories and keep your muscle strong. You can also do cardio training like running, jogging, swimming or cycling if lifting weights is not a good idea for you.
The gym is far away? Understood. Now, try these simple exercise that you can do at home.
- Jumping jacks
- Sit up / crunches
3. Choose Your Drink
Drinking water regularly makes the digestive system work more efficiently. It can also prevent constipation and controlling appetite. So, change your attitude towards mineral water and treat it right. You’ll get a surprising result. Prove it to yourself!
- Change your soft drinks with mineral water
- Drink 2 glasses of water in the morning
- Drink a glass of water before eating
- Consume 2 liter water per day
- Try infused water!
There are endless kinds of diet you can try. However, there are certain things you definitely cannot ignore and we have listed 10 of them. Check out these 10 powerful tips on how to lose weight in 7 days only.
10 Powerful Tips On How To Lose Weight In 7 Days ONLY
- Chug, chug, and chug, drink your water throughout the day. Think of water as a diet supplement, because it basically is. This liquid helps to increase your metabolism as well as burn your excessive fat. A very good decision to take if you want a quick weight loss diet plan…
- Instead of coffee or tea, why not green tea? Compare to the other tea, green tea contains the highest antioxidant amount. Consuming green tea is very good for losing weight because its antioxidant will optimize the digestive process. In much simpler words, green tea can reduce constipation problem and empty your stomach. It also has low calories and can fasten your metabolism so it is very good for losing weight.
- Try hot water with honey and apple cider vinegar in the morning. This is a very great trick for losing weight. Drink this every morning on an empty stomach and you will see the result yourself.
- Eat complex carbohydrates, instead of simple carbs. Simple carbs or simple sugars raise your blood glucose very quickly. As it is high up, it goes down pretty fast too. That’s how you get hungry fast.
- Consume more lean protein, for example, chicken breast and white fish. The protein needed by adults is around 10-35% of the total calorie needs per day. Healthy foods help you to lose weight by converting the loose fat into muscles. Don’t forget, though! Lean proteins such as broccoli, eggwhite, chicken breast beans or white fish. That’s how to lose weight in 7 days.
- Eat those colorful fruits and veggies. Increasing your fiber intake is a great way to reduce your weight. It will keep you full longer and prevent overeating. Fruits and veggies can also reduce bad cholesterol in your body.
- No, no, no, no skipping meals for you. Skipping meals isn’t a recommended method. It will make you eat more with a large portion or binge eating. It can also affect your mood and make your metabolism slower. We’re sure that’s not what you want. It’s better to eat often but with a light portion.
- Get rid of food craving, no matter what it takes. No more munching on chocolates or chips for you, that’s why you shouldn’t skip meals to avoid getting extremely hungry. Plan your meals and practice mindful eating. There are also things you can do, such as drink a lot of warm water, paint your nails or snack on an apple.
- Pick those high-water-content and less-calories fruits and veggies. Watermelon, cantaloupe, celery, cucumber, tomato, lettuce and cabbage. Those fruits and veggies will make your stomach full without putting some weight on. Not only controlling your weight, but they also play an important role in helping metabolic processes while the antioxidants counteract the oxidation compounds and free radicals, which can reduce the health condition of your body.
- Turn off cooking shows. Yes, turn that off. The things we watch can really influence our behavior, including our eating behavior. Maybe, you can watch something else, like workout videos, right?
There you go, HappyFresher! The 10 powerful tips on how to lose weight in 7 days. Let’s take it in and embrace them. Knowing that they’re not easy and still doing it will give you even more power.
We believe that you can do it! Because, if it doesn’t challenge you, it won’t change you.
Don’t worry. We’re here to support you as well. You don’t need to look at those chocolates when you shop for groceries through our app. Helps a lot, right?
Visit the HappyFresh website or download the application in the App Store or Play Store.